Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Manchester

I am went to Manchester on visit to partying with comrades Alison and Simon who are tying the ribbon and will get married. It was very happy. To celebration we go into Manchester town. In Manchester town there are very many poor ladies. Ladies are so poor they only have enough money to buy clothings to just enough covering their rude places. Very sad. All the men are seeing this and stare at poor ladies. Poor ladies.

We have to drive in car very long way to get to Manchester. But this ok, because I can see the side of country. It is flat. I also was very lucky to see some France architecture.
I was used to think they have Eiffel towers only in France, but they have also in many places in England. France try to make world think it is so special, but again I am too smart to be fool.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home