Thursday, September 14, 2006

England Summing

My invasion of England has now complete. I have fly to Dublin and have meet with comrades Bex and Johnny, so now time to looking back at England. (I also am in trouble with superiors for not having enough photograph evidence).

Building and Statue
Like I say, London have many beautiful building and statue. Here I have proof:

Here is lovely alley way in London. All of the bricks are exactly same size! Amazing! There is also St Paul's house, or something, at the end.


Here is statue of bird lady. She have big palace behind her, and she try to fly away. I don't know why. Maybe they have cats.


Sometime they like build house for the statue, like here for Mr Albert.


House for people is much so smaller. Here are many, many people living. Here is where I live in London with Comrade Jo.


Sometime house is very important, so they make guard protect it. They must be poor. They only give him sword. I would give him gun.


Tube
London have so many building, they forget to put in space for train. So, they have to dig tube under ground and put train here. Stupid Londons.

There are many station. Many station is look like this one.


Other ones are not so taking care of. Here is one with vandal graffiti all over wall.


Sometime they forget to put in train. Here is one where you must walking through. They put this one under river Thames. I don't know what happen when tide comes in.


Mystery
Some wierd things also happen in London. These things I cannot explain.

Here is wierd giant egg hover in Hyde Park. I find it was beside modern art house. All the art in there were broken though. Maybe egg is to fly broken art to space?


Here is sign on wall say "Warning: Anti-Climbing Paint Used". Maybe London have a spider problem? Or maybe they have problem with young men who think they are spider, but I can't imagine who would do that. (Click picture to zoom it).


Comrade
Also my time in England have being with long lost comrade, who, like sand in his hour glasses, I am drink with. We have many vodka together.

Here are Simon, Alison, Me, Quizzy and Vasi party timing in Manchester.


This is Jo, Alice and Me going home in the tube after vodka. I think we must have pour some vodka on camera. It see like we were see.


One last imporant note: Vodka in England is very bad. They have only one brand, called Beer, and it is brown and foamy. I don't know why they make it so bad. Stupid Englands.

4 Comments:

  • Love the underground graffiti.

    By Blogger Bree, at 14/9/06 2:13 PM  

  • Your lack of quantity of photos is forgiven due to the quality of best ones. You will not be required to serve the salt peter mines upon your return to the Motherland.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14/9/06 6:07 PM  

  • I was finding the beers to be very warrm! And vat is the real ale? I wasnt finding unreal ale!! And forget the wodka - stick to the visky is my mottoo
    From Pyotr's Mote (who doesn't seem to be able to log in!!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/9/06 8:54 AM  

  • The Mr Albert looked like he was on outside dunny, must be cold blow toward arse and hot blow away, so weather patterns in area be unpredctibibile

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/9/06 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home