Monday, September 18, 2006

Paris

I living in Paris for second days now. It is very extremely large. This my first time in hostel and it very happy fun. I make many comrades and we fun together. Yesterday some of us go for very long walking. I taking some photos of the places I walking to. I also find out it custom for tourerist to taking photo of self in front of place. Here I do it:

Sacre Coeur


Arc De Triomphe


Eiffel Tower


Louvre


After 23 kilometres walking, we sitting under Eiffel Tower to eating pate and cheese on baguettes and drinking vodka. Vodka is bad here also. It red from they making it out of grapes. Stupid Frances.

8 Comments:

  • Very art haus. :D

    By Blogger Bree, at 19/9/06 10:01 AM  

  • Comrade, you must smile or the capitalists will know you come from a communist country.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19/9/06 4:45 PM  

  • It is being good that you take photo of no smilingness. Weak is smiling... WEAK!

    Good invadening!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19/9/06 4:50 PM  

  • Good to see you are already meeting lots more comrades Pyotr! Knew you'd have no problem!

    By Blogger Bex, at 19/9/06 8:17 PM  

  • Absolutely brilliant. Compliments on your excellent photographic skills, Pete, I suspect this was quite hard to do ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19/9/06 9:48 PM  

  • Oh mine son I am so prouded of you and your successfulled invadening! I and you aunties in the Motherland are bit worrieded about hole in head caused by things sticked out of it. We are hoping this do not affect ability to invaden.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/9/06 8:40 AM  

  • Looved your hats mate, I have been able to see past your subiltees of hiddeneing them as photo snaps

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/9/06 7:55 AM  

  • These photos are obviously PhotoShopped. I have discovered that Pyotr is still in Auckland and has not yet cleared customs. Something about a vodka bottle and a body cavity search.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/9/06 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home