Friday, September 22, 2006

Paris End

All place I am go to are end. It very sad but can also am happy for new placing. Paris also end so here are some more other photo I see when walking.

Many church I go to have pretty bird lady on roof. Paris is maybe a little scary country. It have monster. This one like Godzilla and crush Eiffel Tower. Ha ha. Paris stooding no chance.


Paris traffic is crazy like a hamster. Car and scooter driving everywhere. They have strange sign too. I think this one mean if you go now, you die.


I go to more old building in Paris. Here is Pantheon. I think they must having major spider problem. Maybe they need the anti-climbing paints.


I also go to museum of Louvre. There were not many windows here but lots of statue. Some must be danger like him so they putting him behind bars. You not so tough now hey big guy!


Not only driving bad, also parking. Here lady is park on zebra stripe in front of towing sign. Click picture to see yourself.

4 Comments:

  • Oy I laughed until I wept with extreme stomach pain at photos of you and monuments in Paris. Brilliant!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/9/06 12:28 PM  

  • Farewell to the nation that taught us 685 different ways to prepare eggs.

    Glory to the motherland. May you never want for potatoes and your children be born with all their toes.

    Adieu à la nation qui nous a enseigné 685 manières différentes de préparer des oeufs. Gloire vers la mère patrie. Pouvez vous ne jamais vouloir pour des pommes de terre et vos enfants soient soutenus avec tous leurs orteils.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/9/06 3:31 PM  

  • Err, that was me earlier

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/9/06 3:31 PM  

  • So.... how are we sure it was a FEMALE driver? Could have been gramps out to get his daily croissant...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/9/06 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home