Thursday, November 02, 2006

Athens

We are get off primitive island and making to Athens. Here is not so good place I think. There is no sun. There is many rains. There is no warm. But still we try to explore.

All streets in Athens we see is look like this. Grey and wet.


Because city so not good we comrades have meeting to decide what is most sensible thing to doing with our time. We reach obvious conclusion. Have toga party.

Grape vodka and bunk fort making toga party big success idea.


Next day I think we go to different part of Athens because sun is here. It called Acropolis. It is supposed to be sacred place of important temples.

This is supposed to be temple of Athena Nike. I not so impressed.


This is Parthenon. It supposed to be very important. But guess what. It ruined! Just like all other building! Stupid Europe!


After two months exploring Europe I have come to conclusion: It not worth invading. It all ruined. We have decide to leave Europe and go some where that is worth of invading. Some where we hope is new and rich and shiny. We will invading Africa! They are stooding no chance!

7 Comments:

  • wow chica wow-wow!

    By Blogger Bree, at 2/11/06 10:35 AM  

  • Hello darlink nefew

    Make sure you try and yogurt and honey in one square in Athens..... thick slices of yogurt like cake with honey drizzed on top. Almost as good as toga party

    Luvya

    Arnthe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/06 12:01 PM  

  • yeah I'm with bree on this one! I'm just gonna call you p*rnSTAR pete from now on!

    By Blogger Nivi, at 2/11/06 1:42 PM  

  • Ah!... so THAT'S how convince lady travel comrades to visit between sheets... suggest toga party! Excellent technique, comrade Pyotr. Much admiration.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/06 9:11 PM  

  • So you finally got some rain! I thought perhaps Europe didn't know what rain was :-) Make the most of it... I doubt you'll get rain in Egypt!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/06 9:21 PM  

  • Mmm - now I understand some why invadening of Europe not so successful. Focus my son!
    The fambily is gathering at my headquarters on the evening of Saturday to celebrate the attempted invadening by Guy Fawkes and we will be wishing you well in your invadening of Africa. We will be missing you and your namesake.
    I am now planning my follow-up invadening of Europe next year - maybe I be more successful!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/11/06 8:53 AM  

  • If "Europe must be time to fear", what is Africa?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/06 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home