Friday, October 27, 2006

More Turkey

After Troy we were go southern to Selçuk. Here we find an other Troy horse. How many times they get invade all ready? From here we make more explore.

Pamukkale
Pamukkale is big snowy mountain, but some how I think sun is so hot that it dry the snow to be hard as rocks. Many tourerist is still go to rock snow even though I not think ski is very good.

I think it must be cool down again because snow is get wet again. I think.


But it still so hot that this lady is have to take off all her clothings.


Next to big snowy mountain is big cemetary call Necropolis. Once again all the building is ruin but still are lot of tourerist. Why they not go see fixed building? Stupid tourerist.

The tourerist all follow a round some guides. I think that child labour is problem in Turkey because some of guide is very extremely young.


There was also big theatre near by. I think it was boring play though because only lady watching is fall a sleep.


Ephesus
Next day we were go to a city that was supposed to be very importance. But guess what. It ruined too. Oh well.

We see what was supposed to be very importance library but it was all big lie. There is only front of building. Inside is most not there and there not even one books!


We also see Hadrian's temple. I not know who is Hadrian, but I think she had long hair made of snake.


Temple of Artemis
We also go to place where supposed to be one of seven ancient wonders of world: The Temple of Artemis. I look all over for it, but I could not find it. Oh well.

I did find a pair of local Turkeys though.

7 Comments:

  • Turkey appears pre-crushed. You must re-strategise invading.

    By Blogger David, at 27/10/06 9:09 PM  

  • Pre crushing may assist treasures pillaging! Looks to the ground

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27/10/06 11:53 PM  

  • Oh my son I cry again but this time from laughing! I am hoping you are not disappointeded about invadening Greece as it also is much brokened. But remember they much less invadened in past than Turkeys and many times invadened themselves so chance for treasures very high.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28/10/06 9:37 AM  

  • We in the central committee are a little concerned that at least one of your photos is not what it appears to be. Could this possibly be true?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30/10/06 9:45 AM  

  • My England is not too good enough for solve riddle. Every photo appears as it appear to me.

    By Blogger Pyotr, at 30/10/06 10:11 PM  

  • You really take photo of comrade woman swimming in hot spring? Or photo of photo?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 31/10/06 9:09 AM  

  • It is real lady but she is not swim, just stand, and I think it is snow melt... I think.

    By Blogger Pyotr, at 2/11/06 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home