Monday, October 09, 2006

Florence

I have been tell that Florence is city of art. I think it is maybe true because it is very pretty in the streets. There are statue every place including very many naked man. I think they are from time before Italys have inventing cloths. They also have many church which also are beauty.

This is a very beauty church For Saint Lorenzo. He must have been special man.


I think this church for Saint Maria Novella is also very beauty. It is little hard to seeing because I think some one is build some thing in front of it.


Here is one of very extremely beauty statue I tell about. This one is more recency. It from time after Italys have inventing cloths.

5 Comments:

  • Pfft cloth is over rated. As are pants.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/06 9:27 AM  

  • My son you will be proudened of your Mote - I have successedly reinvadened Glenfield! And your sister has spread the invadened territory even further north. I saw their new territory yesterday and I was pleaseded for her and her consort. Praises for your conquer of Florence but am not sure whether those churches were worthed the effort though that statue was a wondrous thing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/06 12:52 PM  

  • Rule Number 3:
    No pants, no entry.

    By Blogger Bree, at 9/10/06 1:52 PM  

  • Stealing peaches?
    Reminds me of Elloit on 'Scrubs' and the Orchard Thief scenario....

    I agree with Craig.... more photos of you with the locals or exotics, whatevers.

    By Blogger Bree, at 10/10/06 9:39 AM  

  • I laughing many time your photo. I glas u now squish tooooo much. i think you must invade the Fiji one of these day. Many interesting photo you can find.

    Wishing you velly much good funning.

    From Aunty Julie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/10/06 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home