Saturday, September 23, 2006

Barcelona

I am having happy fun time again now here in Barcelona. I making more friend to happy with. I try go sleeping early night last time, but they say come to for one drink. I think ok, but only one drink. I get home at 5:00 in morning. I had more than one drink.

Liking every time, I walking around city and I taking photo. You see:

Most birdies I am having see ever are here in Barcelona. Innocent people try to eat their seeds in middle of ground, but they always are attack by army of birdies. Poor people.


Guard here are also stood outside places to protect just like London, but these ones have guns. I think they also have to stood with funny posing, like London, but posing here is very difference.


I think world famous super idol hero The Tick is living here in Barcelona because I think I am finding his bus.
(If some reason make you living under a brick your whole live, clicking link for knowing about The Tick).

4 Comments:

  • Hey petey,

    Thanks for adding that link on the Tick to Wikipedia because it appears that I have indeed been living undser a 'brick' all these years!

    I'm loving your blog - the photos and captioning are just brilliant!

    Abraços
    nivi

    By Blogger Nivi, at 23/9/06 7:18 AM  

  • I'm loving this blog Pyotr! :) Great stuff!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/9/06 10:39 PM  

  • LOL - yes, that is definitely The Tick's bus!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/9/06 11:04 AM  

  • Greetings my son from your lovink Mote. I am hoping you have arriveded safely in Madrid to continue your invadinging. I am thinking I am glad not to have meetinged the Tick and the Barcelona policemans! Maybe the Madrid policemans are not soo oddness?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/9/06 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home