Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Madrid

I have now take sleeping train to Madrid from Barcelona at the night time. It have very small place to sleep legs and head for long bodies. I am like plane much best.

I have again time doing much walking around city at day times. At night time I was finally have some sleeping. Here is photo from day time.

Here is local swimming place to my hostel. I think Madrid very not safe city. For life guard they just have statue. Stupid Spains.


I find some place in Madrid they have house only of window, but no curtain! And what if some person throw a stone at a bird or some thing. Very danger. Stupid Spains!


Just like England and France, Madrid have lots of ugly building. Many is just grey like this one. I think if I live here I would used yellow and purple paints to make it pretty.


Not all ugly here though. Madrid have very extremely many fountain every place. Here is one very beauty one.


Spains eats some very strange foods. I walk past fish shop and see some of crazy fish they eat. I ask and find this crazy one called Flounder. Ha ha! It have two eyes!


I have many get lost here. Street go all sort of many which way. I try use map on street to helpful, but I just get confuse. Oh well.

1 Comments:

  • Comrade, we in the party feel it would be beyond the call of your patriotic duty to eat the strange capitalist fish. Please ensure you get exact coordinates for Centro de Arte Reina SofĂ­a. We would not want any collateral damage on the museums with the real art.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 26/9/06 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home