Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Rome End

I have now trained to Naples and here is hostel with computer that is work so I will now show you some other place that I not draw last timing. This time in photography.

Rome have many statue all over place. I think they have too many so they chop them down and stick in museum. Some not get chop down like these one on hall of city. I special like the little one in bottom right. It very realism.


I think many tourerist like to come and look at statue. Here is one very extremely funny one. He hold camera like it is a vegetable or some thing. Ha ha. Stupid tourerist.


Rome is an other crazy traffic city. It like big hive of swarming scooter. I finally found a place where they sleep.


I know why traffic in Rome is crazy. They have very many confuse roading sign. Stupid Romes.

3 Comments:

  • My son I am very relieveded the camera did not exploden! What would we have done without your magnificent photos of the places you have invadeded. I am thinking Rome is a good place to invaden - pay them backed for all their invadening in the past! I will be reinvadening the Motherland of Glenfield in the veekend - it is much shame you missed this opportunity but I am thinking Italy better to invaden so I hopes you still not watching those cloudses too much!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/10/06 9:52 PM  

  • hey, man, enjoy your millions of pics from pompei scavi and whilst chasing the sunset. keep in touch and enjoy your travels!

    By Blogger Dianne, at 6/10/06 9:12 PM  

  • Dat building man in Florence like he have windows of brick like craze Irish
    I find that Irish done man, yeah, to avoid the tax cos more windows bigger tax, I believe maybe same reason or maybe in Florence if tax man cant see thru windows he not kno to whom to address the letter

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/10/06 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home