Friday, September 29, 2006

Segovia

I make an other trip of day this time to Segovia. It like Toledo but bigger. It have castle and big cathedral and old roman drain thing. Not very interest, so I tell you about interest things.

Clouds
Spain is have many pretty clouds. They are all sort, and very different from one I see before. Here some photos.

Some are big flat one.


Some are big fluff one.


Some are big flat fluff one.


UFO
In London I am find giant egg thing in park, maybe it must be UFO because today on bussing to Madrid from Segovia I look out window into the tree and here what I see:
I think Europe is already invading by Alien and UFO is every place! (Click picture to zoom it).

6 Comments:

  • My son I am being proud of you and the astonished numbers of Spanishing places you be invadening BUT do not allow thos UFOs to invaden first - there will be nothings left!! Oh and do not be cloud gazing too muchs or those UFOs will sneaken in while you not be watching!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 29/9/06 8:45 AM  

  • Those look like happy clouds, not rain clouds.
    Is it true that the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 29/9/06 9:30 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 29/9/06 11:00 PM  

  • Toledo , wow now you have been there , did you find the hole as I am sure you would have invadeded it if you had.
    I learted about this hole many yonks ago and wondered if it is still in existence

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/06 10:49 AM  

  • Aaaaaahh - now I see it - now I don't. I wunder if it can fly all de way over the sea to me.

    I think I wud connect with them

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/10/06 3:34 PM  

  • Hey Petey!
    Gracias for the fantastico posticardo. I like the senoritas dress!
    I love reading your blog after work cos it makes me laugh. XO from Lou

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/10/06 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home