Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Rome

I have now been in Rome for little while. Rome is very extremely older than the other city I see. It is so old it was made when there were still Gods walking around! Because it is so old it is all falling to pieces. I take many photo of all place falling to pieces, but computer here in hostel also falling to pieces. It explodes when I plug in my camera. So I draw pictures of some place I have being instead:

This is Collosseum. It is big round house where Romes like to killed people. A lot.


This is St Peters. It is big church for a comrade of Jesus called Simon. I not know who Peter is. It is very extremely big to show world that Simon is bigger than Jesus, I think.


This is Trevi Fountain. It is very old place where Romes get water. It so old it from when horse have wings and live in the sea.

6 Comments:

  • When I went to Rome in late 1999 the Trevi Fountain was closed for renovation for all the Y2K hooha. So thanks petey, now I know exactly what the Trevi looks like - beleza! :)

    By Blogger Nivi, at 3/10/06 8:50 AM  

  • Is there a winged horse in there??! I can only see a monkey.

    By Blogger Bree, at 3/10/06 10:47 AM  

  • I hope your camera didn't exploden. Rome is my favourite place in the whole wide world. Hope all is going well - sore feet, noisy rooms, getting colder?. Mmm gelati, pizza, pasta, wine. Big hug from big sis.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/10/06 12:06 PM  

  • Who needs to go to Rome with pictures like that - they look just like those places! Nice drawing!

    By Blogger Bex, at 3/10/06 9:45 PM  

  • I can't believe I can actually see the horses in that picture!!! Fantastic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/10/06 4:44 PM  

  • I see the Horse!!

    But why is the man standing on it's face ?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/06 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home