Sunday, October 22, 2006

Turkey

I am successful escaping of Europe into Turkey. I think. I am not actual sure that I am not still in Europe but I think I have safe. I am meet with comrades Jo and Sharyn and we are invade Turkey. Here is place we being.

Istanbul
Istanbul is first place we am go. It is beauty city with interest people. Many like to sing a loud from their house. Many get tired together and have rest on ground at the houses. It all very confuse.

In Istanbul I meet with covert agent Güneş. He is comrade from many year ago. Here we drink Turkey grape vodka. He is pull face here to keeping identity.


This is one of house that have man sing a loud. It is very big house.


Here is neighbour house a cross road. He competetion with other house to sing a loudest. It also very big house.


We go to very big cistern in the city. They must have very big toilet.


Here is grand bizarre. I agree that it very bizarre. They sell every thing for pretend price and you must asking for less and they are go O K. Stupid Turkeys.


Turkeys are very like their jelly. They have crazy taste ones like nuts and roses. I find a very giant jelly mould. They must very like their jelly.


Gallipoli
Half a million people died for this land.


Many were from my own Motherland.


Lest we forget.


Troy
Troy is crazy city. I finding out that they have many Troy. Troy 0 to Troy 9. I think that it is like district in Paris, but in stead of build all district beside each others, they build the district on top of each others. Stupid Troys.

And here is resulting of building district on top of each others. It all ruined.


Many year ago some war was win by sneak Troy horse into Troy with man hide in it. I find horse at Troy. The horse has window. It has house on top. It even has ladder go to middle. How are Troy not know people inside! Like I saying, stupid Troys!

7 Comments:

  • Mine son I am pleased your invadening advances swimmingly though I cry when I read about Gallipoli. Oh dear.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/10/06 8:57 AM  

  • Glad you visited the great church of our fore-fore-fore-fore-fathers, and great photos of the WMD hidden around it. Keep up the good work. Do your duty for the motherland.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/10/06 10:23 AM  

  • Oh I cry too for Gallipoli. Right in the middle of my official duties at work. Must run in the fambily. You are an artist mine brother Pyotr. The north territories have now settled and we are in control. Official work duties are very busy but opportunity to drink vodka at party this saturday. Have disguise to organise from 1980's. Wish you were here to assist with planning infiltration of party but understand preference for Turkey invadening.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/10/06 3:11 PM  

  • Nice somber tone for Gallipoli Pete, it is a very somber place that deserves it.

    By Blogger Bex, at 25/10/06 9:20 PM  

  • Ah Toy horse but maybe feet soldier hide in the legs and the boss soldier hide in the head as the brains, maybe also that is why roman soldier hat has horse main to show they smarts

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 26/10/06 8:45 AM  

  • wicked pics pete!

    By Blogger Nivi, at 27/10/06 1:02 AM  

  • Cool you are catching with Gunes. It's weird that I have seen a picture of his excrements!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27/10/06 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home