Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Italy Northern

I am have now find sufficient modern internet that I make for reality posting. Here I will fast cover place I have been going to since last posting.

Florence
I already have talking about Florence, but since last timing I am find rare relic. I find ancient statue of a fembot that was making famous in spy documentary Austin Power:



Pisa
Pisa is liking a small Florence, only more broke. I walking a round for some while and I come to place with a big tower. Lots of people are take photo of self in front of tower with their arm stick out. It is obvious tourerist custom, so I do also:



Cinque Terre
Cinque Terre is area on side of Italy. I think it means fifteen city, but I am only finding five small town. You can walking from town to town along coast. I take some photo of places.

Riomaggiore is first place I am find in Cinque Terre. It is just as stupid as Positano in Italy Southern. They building town on hill on no where. Stupid Italys!


For some reason tourerist like walk from town into other town in Cinque Terre. I think it point less because there is only water and rocks.


But then I find station for train. They have very old train. I can see why tourerist is walk.


Venice
I am visit Venice at bad time I think. They are have a terrible flood and many of road is flood with water. It is terrible sad disaster, I think maybe from a hurricane or something.



Burano
I take a boat to other island near Venice call Burano. It is very pretty place with building all painting pretty colour.

At least it was before the hurricane ruin every thing here too.


I find a man who live in Burano. I think it clearly that he is very sad about disaster. Poor Buranos.

5 Comments:

  • Loving your photos Petey, especially the one of the man from Burano! :)

    By Blogger Nivi, at 17/10/06 5:42 AM  

  • Ah looks like the fantastic weather that you brought to Ireland is still following you around on your travels! Hope you bring it to Egypt too!

    By Blogger Bex, at 18/10/06 1:52 AM  

  • Ha ha ha dude that Pisa picture is fucking great. Good luck with Turkey, sucks we never got to hang out in Florence! I ended up in Greece this week, it was amazing

    By Blogger Dan Christopher, at 18/10/06 7:43 AM  

  • i´m crying, i´m laughing so hard about pisa. well done, well done. glad you liked cinque terre... i even stayed an extra day. so amazing, eh?

    By Blogger Dianne, at 19/10/06 6:07 AM  

  • Son you are great ningnong with that tower- I am most constflagrated that you stoodeth on the other side with your other arm and pushed that luvly bilding over to a dangerosly cant

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/10/06 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home