Friday, November 17, 2006

Egypt End

We have finish exploration of Egypt. We have very extremely interest time but we is can only hope that not all Africa is like it or else it may be not worth invading also. I report just some little of what has happen over long time since last communication.

As I have explore with many comrades and having not many time we are finding a tourerist guide.

His name is Hani and he know every thing about Egypt.


He make us all very interest in Egypt.


Hani take us to many place around Egypt and teach us about many thing like pyramid, temple, hieroglyph, belly dancing and other important thing.

Here is a great pyramid.


Like in Pisa there is strange tourerist custom of take photo in front of pyramid with hand hold out. I do same to fitting in but again I not understand the stupid tourerists. Stupid tourerists.


Egypt are like to build ruined temples just like Europes, but Egypts like to build temple then pull it all apart and move it some where else. Stupid Egypts. Here are two of many we seeing.

This is temple at Philae. They building this one surround by water.


This is temple at Abu Simbel. They building this one surround by rock.


For some stupid reason we are decide to spending all night climbing mountain of some guy called Moses just to watching the sun rising.

It very cold at top so we wear sleep bag. At least we find a comfortable and safe place to sit.


It not really worth it.


At least on way back down we find strange local Egypt cow. It have some thing wrong with its back. Poor cow.


Hani must have very good comrade in Egypt because hotels we staying at is very many better than hotels I staying at in Europe.

Here is our hotel in Dahab. I like it. I think Paul like it too. A lot.

3 Comments:

  • Time to elebrate - contact made. Egypt sounds bizarre and big. Very big. Do not get too comfortable in nice hotels. Do not forget you are homeless soon. Invading appears to be of great success. Ruins and dust but riches is more than money. We are very looking forward to your report on your return. Not long - I feel sad for you but happy for me. All is good in home territories - getting hot.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/11/06 2:02 PM  

  • Hello my not so much really cousin because i too do not want to be captured! You make for me much laughing out louding and scaring my customers! I would like to extendings my very great appreciations for such mirth. Am looking forward to next adventure. Even if it is the great adventure of the return homeward.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/11/06 6:56 PM  

  • My son it is good to hear from you. Egypt is strange but much interesting so I think worth invadening. I am woried about the cows though! And beware of becoming too much softened by nice hotels. I have just returneded to home base from a checking of Dunedin to see if worth invadening - is not -too cold. The family are much looking forward to your return.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/11/06 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home